SCIENTIFIC BUSINESS SOLUTIONS TRAINING ACADEMY – UAE – ADVANCED PROCESS RISK MANAGEMENT
· All HSE Professionals (Supervisors, Officers and Inspectors).
· Supervisors with safety, health and Environmental responsibilities. HSE Directors and Managers.
· All workers in the departments dealing with chemicals.
· Procurement department officials.
· Managers of departments and supervisors of departments dealing with chemicals.
· Laboratory staff and store staff
· Project Engineers and all other engineering disciplines.
· Operations and Maintenance Supervisors and Foremen.
Upon the completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
· Demonstrate the role of risk management as the main element of HSE Management System.
· Have the experience in demonstrating that major hazards are adequately controlled.
· nsure consistent optimization of resource allocation for production, maintenance and safety, based on risk and cost-benefit.
· Emphasis throughout the program will be placed on the practical application of advanced risk management techniques to new
The following topics will be presented in the course:
· Introduction to HSE management systems.
· Elements, sub-elements and expectations of HSE-MS.
· The role of HSE Audits and site inspections.
· Sources of major hazards and their control.
· Control of major accident hazards Code of Practice.
· Modern Incident investigation and analysis techniques.
· Projects HSE Plans.
· Projects HSE Reviews ‘PHSER’.
· Machinery accidents analysis.
· International machinery safety standards.
· Promoting a positive safety culture.
There is no prerequisites for attending this course.
The course should be delivered within 3-5 days depending on the number of hours per day or the Client’s agreement for in-house t
Training Program is assessed by a multiple-choice open book assessment on the last day of the course.
nal development program completion.
There is no re-certification for this course certificate as it does not have an Expiration Date.